About SSB’s Partnership
Developing talent which can succeed in the MedTech industry needs more than a training programme. A vibrant ecosystem is vital in order to continue to nurture the talent, both during and post the training. With that view in mind, SSB has been playing a role of an enabler to bring together various players of the MedTech ecosystem in Singapore and Asia. SSB partner network to date, comprises of 7 Institutions, 12 Hospitals and Medical Centres, 7 Companies, 6 Key Opinion Leaders and 55 Mentors.
Types of Partnerships
For more information on SSB Corporate Membership Programme, click here
Participate in biodesign
- There are several other ways to interact and partner with SSB, like:
- Mentorship of our fellows and students
- Specific funding for events, programs, projects and initiatives
- Donation of equipments or materials to our SSB prototyping lab
- Speaking in our innovation class and at events
- Offering internships to our SSB fellows
If you are keen to participate in our program, please contact us at email@example.com.