LAUNCH OF SINGAPORE BIODESIGN PROGRAMME
We are excited to announce the launch of our new branding - Singapore Biodesign.
NEW BRAND IDENTITY
Mission: High-touch development of healthtech talent centered on needs-based approach and quality industry mentoring to accelerate health technology innovation and adoption for Asia's (Singapore, China and ASEAN) unmet healthcare needs.
Vision: To be Asia's leading healthtech talent development and knowledge partner for accelerating health technologies innovation towards commercialization and adoption.
Tagline: The Push for Tomorrow’s MedTech Innovators
Modelled after the established Biodesign Programme at Stanford University, Singapore Biodesign (SB) is a capability development initiative that aims to train and nurture the next generation of healthtech innovators for Asia. We are a dedicated healthtech innovation talent and knowledge resource riding on the robust biodesign methodology and wide-ranging international network to achieve synergies with local ecosystem partners and to place and equip talent in critical startup and innovation roles to accelerate projects towards commercialization and startup creation.
SINGAPORE BIODESIGN OFFERINGS
- Fellowship: The SB Fellowship is a yearlong intensive training on the entire value chain of medical technology innovation. It focuses on developing new medical device technologies for unmet clinical needs in Asia.
- Workshop: SB offers a selection of Biodesign workshops for industry and medical professionals interested in health technology innovation. Through these, SB aims to create awareness about biodesign and its innovation philosophy.
- 1 Day introductory Biodesign Seminar
- 3 Day Experiential Learning Workshop
- 5 Day Professional Boot-camp
- SB-originated Innovations form our flagship fellowship programme
- SB-enabled Innovations through follow-on full contact mentoring of project teams that have undergone Biodesign training with SB
- Tinkerlab – open prototyping lab for SB partners providing access to a selection of medical equipment and prototyping materials
SB aims to bring together crucial players in the healthtech ecosystem from Singapore and across Asia to develop a regional collaborative hub for advancing health technology innovation
- SB Alumni Events
- Local & Regional Partnerships
- Annual Thought Leader Series
To find out in detail on our new programme, feel free to download our programme collaterals below.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.